The following terms and conditions relate to the sale of tickets and attendance at all Ipswich Little Theatre events:
- There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office and Ipswich Little Theatre staff at the venue.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, or concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant identification on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate identification may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Ticket exchanges are available to Ipswich Little Theatre season subscribers only, and must be made in person at the Ipswich Little Theatre (open one hour prior to each performance) or by emailing email@example.com
- The show will commence promptly at 8.00pm. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the Box Office and Ipswich Little Theatre staff on the night of the performance.